Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dholpur Rajasthan and Me

As described in my earlier post I gave information on Chambal and the highway of Dholpur Rajasthan. Here I will tell some thing about other places of Dholpur Rajasthan where I hang around as I grown up.
As I remind I was in the city Dholpur when I was in 1st STD. As I moved from a small school, which was in a village near to one agriculture farm where my father was posted at that point in time, I was admitted in HKG in Emmanuel Mission School. It was well known and only English medium “Har maa baap ka sapna Covent mein ho baccha apna” any ways it helped me lot to learn English. “iski waje se aaj mein English mein likh padh ur bol sakta hun”
It was at “badi field” an open ground near to mayi school. Dholpur’s world famous field badi field. Behind it there was “bijli ghar and uski chudal ki kahaniya”. I was very small and believe easily on all this non sense.
Badi Field Dholpur: it’s a big field near railway station and it same big from the time when I started the schooling and till now “sukar hai is per Kisi ne kabja nahin kiya”
Usually students play the cricket and football there. I also spent a long time on this field both playing and watching as till 8th STD I was in same school.
Emmanuel Mission School: For me it’s the best school till 8th standard in Dholpur Rajasthan.

No comments:

Post a Comment